EARLY CHILDHOOD YOGA FOR TEACHERS AND PARENTS
Next Training: TBA
Do you want to be more present with your children/students?
Do you want to experience more ease and joy?
Do you want to teach young children yoga and/or form
Jill Rapperport, with over 12 years of teaching early childhood,
elementary and teens, brings you this empowering, unique
This Training consists of interactive and experiential exercises specifically designed to teach you to:
- develop and activate the creativity in your child’s mind
- nurture your child’s healthy opinions of themselves
- enhance the developing body coordination
- empower your child to empower themselves through words
- teach your children to manage their energy
- manage your own stress levels so they don’t affect your child
- have fun playing games and yoga based exercises with your children!
Created and lead by Jill Rapperport, ERYT, Trainer, and Spiritual Life Coach.
Register in advance online, or call to make reservations!
call Jill Rapperport 305-662-YOGA (9642)
*Partial scholarships available! Bring this training to your location
Training Locations vary